Summertime is upon us! And oh my, is it hot and humid here! I’ve been getting creative with my hairstyles lately because my hair just doesn’t like to cooperate with the summertime weather. I thought I’d share a few of my favorite hairstyles along with the products, tools, and accessories I’ve been loving!
- Beachy waves- This is one of my favorite summer hairstyles! I simply use this WAVE IRON from the root to almost the ends of my hair! It takes five minutes and gives your hair so much volume! Don’t forget a heat protectant. It gets super hot!
2. Messy Bun with wraparound braid. This one is so quick and easy, but looks super elegant. You can watch my tutorial HERE. I always use a texturing spray/dry shampoo to give my hair some hold. I am really liking THIS ONE right now.
3. Side Bubble Braid- This is one of my go to’s for the pool! So easy and it gives off that perfect summer vibe! You can watch my tutorial HERE I added my favorite Amazon finds hat (under $20) and oversized sunnies ( These are currently 60% off) and I am ready for the beach or the pool!
5. Half up messy bun- Another fast and easy favorite! Can be super casual or looks great for a date night too! Watch the tutorial HERE. I use these hair ties for all of my hairstyles because they don’t damage your hair at all!
7. Updo with a claw clip. This is one of my favorite, fast hairstyles for summer! My favorite
8. Side fish tail braid- This one is SO easy and my go to style for the pool. Throw on a hat and sunnies and you are set!
I hope these hairstyles give you some new and fresh ideas! Which one is your favorite? You can shop everything I used below! Have a great summer!
SHOP THE POST